Networking expert Teresa Thomas and social media maven Amy Jauman are coming together to share how you can make the most of your online and in-person connections!
If you’re attending a networking event, two things are true.
- One of your goals is to make quality connections with other attendees.
- You’ve made an investment. At minimum, you’re spending your time, but you’ve probably also paid a fee to attend a networking event. Similarly, if you’re networking online, creating and maintaining your LinkedIn profile, website, and other digital highlights, you’re spending time and money.
Are you sure you’re getting the most out of your efforts?
Hear Teresa and Amy share their most valuable tips for turning your hard-earned investment into meaningful connections!
- Some of the things you’ve created for networking in-person can be used online (and vice versa)! We’ll talk about how you can leverage the skills and resources you already have to make the most of online and in-person networking.
- Your digital presence is more than just LinkedIn and your first impression is more than the clothes you’re wearing. We’ll talk about the wide range of ways people learn about you and what you can do to make sure you’re always putting your best foot forward.
- Language is key and, when networking, you convey a long list of messages to your audience by what you choose to talk about and your tone. We’ll share the most common traps and how to avoid them.
- Whether you’re meeting online or in-person, you have a lot of distractions to compete with! We’ll talk about how to be brief and memorable in any environment.